Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CollagePlay with Crowabout Week 4 and Busy as a BEE

It has been several days and I have not only been working full time but creating like crazy. There never seems to be enough hours in the day-at least when I am home. Work is another story. Why is it that time speeds up when you are home and sloooooows way down when you are at work--at least that is what happens to ME.
I got the collage elements from Nancy's Flickr site on Saturday Morning and it took a while for me too decide on what I was going to do. I knew I wanted to do a quote style page and looked for one that I felt mirrored the look on the girls face. This is one of several Hellen Keller Quotes that I love.


I got busy on Saturday night and made some ATC's while watching TV. I used some digital collage sheets that I got from DigitalCollageSheets.com. They are wonderful people who produce the Very nice quality images. Plus, if you want--instant gratification via download!!!
These are from their ATC collection and as you can see I was thinking Halloween







I have a few more to upload a little later. I am currently participating is several Swaps and am excited to see what cards I get in return. I got a beautiful RAK card from a Very Talented artist from California, Lisa Goldman.

No comments: