Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby, I'm Back

Gosh, what a long dark and dry spell. I have had my ups and downs, and while reading blogs online this past year or so, I realize that many of my fellow artists suffer the same blue meanies that I sometimes get. Not a fun or creative place to be. Thank heaven for Celexa !

I spent 2010 reading up a storm, While I didn't keep count, I think I averaged a book a week, sometimes 2. I LOVE BOOKS, no Kindle for me!!
I also spent many hours with my Blythe dolls, on forums, sewing and trading, etc. And I love each and every little one, by the end of the year I felt an increasing urge to tidy my art table and look through my "stuff". A good sign that I was on the road back to ART.
On to a more Creative year-2011
I have spent the last two months making and trading ATC and I have in heaven. I also tried my hand at making some charms for necklaces and bracelets. It has been so much fun!!
Below are some of the cards I have made and Traded on ATC's for ALL (my main outlet for trading)

I also made a couple of 4x6 Postcard size collage using Tumble Fish Studio's collage sheet


I have a number of Cards in the works so check back again to see what I am up to.
and remember

MAKE ART!
XOX-Lynne




































































No comments: