Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Beeswax and Swaps!!

Oh my, I have been sooo busy this week. Worked in the "world" Monday and Tuesday. Still, I managed to get out the Beeswax/potpourri pot and fire it up to try my hand once again at Beeswax technique. My friend Shellyrs68 make THE most beautiful cards using beeswax to coat and adhere elements. below are some of the ones I made. Stayed up WAY To late but had fun. I only have bleached beeswax and need to get some of the natural as it gives a much nicer patina to the piece
The Maries are ATC size and the squares are about 6"X6".









Today was my "day off" but I feel like I hardly stopped all day. I tried to get a handle on the swaps I have signed up for on the different groups I belong to. Got several envies ready to mail and made a list of the swaps and projects that need completing and the deadlines. Got started on a 6/6 swap that needs to go out soon.
Before I knew it the kids were home from school and we had to get ready for Confirmation classes-which I help teach. Sooo, there you have it. My life in a nutshell.
If anyone out there ever reads this--Please leave me a comment. I would like to know if all the hits on my counter are "real People" and not just me !
Caio, Lynne

No comments: