Monday, August 11, 2008

CREATIVE BURST!!!

Yesterday, I finished unpacking the suitcases and catching up on the laundry from Vacation. I also unpacked the box of art supplies I took with me to Michigan--Most of which I did not use, of course. Cleaned up my art table and cleared some space and GOT a huge burst of Creativity!!
While clearing out a file of paper scraps I came across some large pieces of Watercolor paper, so while cutting it down to ATC size, cut the little scraps into Twinchies--something I have not tried before since they are so little-So to challenge myself, I first just did the background with my Aquarell crayons. Then I started looking for tiny images and set a minimum of 3 elements per card and away I went. I am very pleased with the result. I hope you like them.

No comments: