Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Creative Frenzy!!!

I have been on a roll the last few days, especially last night. The inauguration was so inspiring!! I was just so intent on seeing the oath of office. There were TV's on in the office and every chance I had I stole a glance. But of course, missed the oath--Did get to listen to most of the speech and I was really glad and hopeful and feeling so much pride and love for our country!! Something I have not felt for a long time.
Came home and was literally compelled to create something about that day. So--I made a card that will replace the original one I made for the Milwaukee ATC Live Trade on Saturday, Jan. 24. Here it is ---The definition of hope:

Below are some of the other cards I have been working on in the past week. I plan to take most of them to Milwaukee too. Hope you like them. Again I am trying to use only what I have at hand, and not print extra images -I have not yet gone to Dick Blicks and I haven't bought any art supplies or collage sheets, paper etc. I AM HAVING SERIOUS WITHDRAWAL!!
But I am using up my stash of supplies!!! That, as Martha says, is a Good Thing






STAY WARM AND MAKE ART--
Next time--Postcrossing and hopefully my new postcards!!
Lynne--XOX

No comments: