Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Catch up and Give Thanks-Milwaukee Live ATC Trade Nov. 2008

Last Saturday I attended the Milwaukee ATC Live Trade, again. This month the theme was Books and Authors and I made an interpretation of one of my favorite books, "Cold Mountain". The Trade was starting at 3 so I left around noon, as I was going by myself this time and wanted extra time in case I got lost or something. It was a lovely day for a drive, and I made it up there in great time. There were a lot of people there, I think around 25 or so. I met a lot of really nice people, and finally got to meet and talk to Mel a flickr contact in person and trade with her. She is a wonderful artist. Here are a couple of pictures of the trading room--We met at the Greendale Library, in Greendale Wi this time. I was so excited that I only took these two pictures!!



Hereis a of pictures of the Trades I made--
This is my card-Cold Mountain


Last week I was received a wonderful gift in the mail. A beautiful piece of Art -A Box for Peace, by the artist Franck de La Mercedes. What a wonderful and heartwarming surprise.







HAPPY THANKGIVING EVERYONE
AND
PEACE BE WITH YOU

No comments: