Monday, November 3, 2008

4X 6 Postcards- deux fois

I am sure my French grammar, a la Babel Fish.com is incorrect, but times two!! deux fois.
I have been working on 4X6 postcard format cards lately. Not completely to the exclusion of my ATC's but almost. I do like doing the larger sizes for some images and ideas. I am still hanging onto the less is more challenge I placed upon myself, and I really like what is happening.
For the following Cards, I did some layered backgrounds and something I picked up reading Sally Jeans book as well as Claudine Hellmuth's book on Collage with beeswax. The cards in this
post I made during the past two weeks--






2 comments:

Shelly said...

These are fabulous, Lynne !! The 4x6 format is working well for you. As you know, I love your work . . . these are some of your best cards yet.
:-)
Shelly

Shelly said...

These are all so yummy! Love 'em! :)